MY NINTENDO STORE KIRBY’S RETURN TO DREAMLAND DELUXE PRIZE DRAW - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Entry is open to residents of Great Britain (but not Northern Ireland), excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants must be 13 years or over.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The promotion is open from 00:01 on 20/02/2023. Entries close at 23:59 on 24/02/2023.
5. To participate in the promotion, entrants will require access to the internet and will need to register for a Facebook account.
6. Entry is online via Facebook. To enter you must have a valid Nintendo Account and:
- Comment on the Facebook post with a correct Kirby franchise character name.
Entry can be done via Facebook. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. Entrants are free to enter the promotion as many times as they want. Entries made via Facebook must be made from a public account or the entry will not be visible to Nintendo UK and therefore not valid.
7. One (1) winner will be drawn at random by an independent person, from all valid entries received, and notified through their method of entry within 14 days of the promotion closing. If the winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
8. One (1) winner will receive a Kirby Soft Toy (6852) and a choice of one of the following: Waddle Dee Soft Toy (29142), Meta Knight Soft Toy (29152) and King Dedede Soft Toy (29162). There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the promotion if it considers such entry to be offensive.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
13. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
14. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
15. The surname and county of the winner will be made available on written request to the Promoter. If you are a winner, we will give you the opportunity to object to the disclosure of your surname and county at the time that we contact you about your prize (but we would still be required to disclose your details to the Advertising Standards Agency to provide the validity of the prize draw upon its request).
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.